The Consuelo Lee Corretjer Day Care Center is looking for a Infants and Toddlers Teacher
SUMMARY: Responsible for the education and general development of the children enrolled in the agency’s EHS Program. Implements the curriculum in accordance with Early Head Start Standards, Educational Plan and the Agency Philosophy.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: An equivalent amount of training, education and experience will be considered.
- Associate degree in Early Childhood Education
- A minimum of two years of job-related prior experience with infants and toddlers.
- Successful completion of CPR and First Aid Certificate courses.
- Proof of physical examination and tuberculosis test within the last six months.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org